: JP- 22
- High degree of practical expertise and knowledge of Cisco Network hardware including; Routers, Switches, and all network devices. (ASR, 7600, 2600, 2900, Nexus, fex).
- High degrees of practical expertise and knowledge of Cisco Network Software including; IOS, XR; NSOX)
- Manage and maintain network protocols and configurations.
- Respond to, diagnose and resolve technical issues in relation to the maintenance
- Understanding of routing protocols such as ospf, bgp, mpls (l2vpn,l3vpn) and multicast. Understanding ipv4 and ipv6
- Develop and improve methods and tools for the troubleshooting and researching of problems
- Create and maintain logs, records, diagrams and reports of any and all network systems
- Escalation of difficult or complex problems to ensure timely recovery.